Use the Membership/Donation forms below to contribute to the work of Klickitat Democrats.
What membership in Klickitat Democrats helps make possible:
- Support candidates for local, state, and federal office races, including fundraising, phone banking, signage, etc.
- Organize candidate debates for both local and statewide offices. Past debates have showcased candidates for PUD Commissioner, County Sheriff, and US Congress.
- Organize and host Precinct Caucuses and County Conventions.
- Coordinate efforts to communicate with the public about candidates and issues representing the Democratic Party. Efforts include: hosting a webpage, managing an email network, Letters to the Editor, press releases, advertisements, and posters.
- Create and update county platforms, including issue related resolutions.
- Conduct monthly general membership meetings.
- Host regular public non-partisan forums on topics of local importance. Past topics have included health care, energy, housing, and oil trains, among others.
- Participate in local events and festivals to open lines of communication with county voters. Some events include The Klickitat County Fair, Springfest, Huckleberry Festival, and 4th of July.
- Coordinate and manage our local Party’s affair’s: including creating budgets, balancing books, managing membership data, recording minutes, planning agendas.
Membership dues are $25.00 per calendar year. Dues and donations support your local Klickitat County Democratic Committee. Our master emailing list always remains private.
Join/Donate Form (PDF)
Open it in a PDF reader, complete and print it, then write your check to Klickitat Democrats and mail to:
Klickitat County Democratic Committee
P.O. Box 1923
White Salmon, WA 98672
Donation Form (PDF)
Click here to download the donation form, then complete and submit with your $25 membership dues (check made out to Klickitat Democrats) and mail to: Klickitat County Democrats, PO Box 1923, White Salmon, WA 98672. If you have any issues, call (509) 637-4063 for assistance.
Your political contribution is NOT tax-deductible as
a charitable contribution for Federal income tax purposes.